Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Beauty and Awe


Well, today was one of those days that makes all the rainy ones worth while...it was beautiful! I have a theory...here in Southeast AK the sunny days hold a much higher value than they do down south in the lower 48. Why? Well, because they are so rare. Everything is so much more magnificent and the colors so much more bright. The rain doesn’t bother me and in fact most of the time I actually like it. It makes for cooler weather which I am a big fan of but nonetheless days like today just put a smile on my face. I stand in wonder of the beauty of Creation and the artistry of it’s Creator.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kim said...

I know I appreciate the sun more than I did when living in Texas. A sunny day is so glorious in Juneau.

6:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home